Frank Pannucci Jr., MPA, QPA
Mr. Pannucci is a graduate of Seton Hall University where he earned both a Master’s Degree
in Public Administration and a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science. He also holds a Qualified Purchasing Agent certification from the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs.
The Administration Department is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the
municipality and the delivery of public services to the residents of the Borough of Point Pleasant.
The Borough Administrator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing the policies of the governing body.
- Supervising and coordinating the work of all Township departments.
- Public relations.
- Personnel and personnel policies.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating budget and capital budget.
- Maintaining an ongoing review and analysis of budget operations, work programs and costs of municipal services.
- Implement and enforce administrative procedures.
- Contract negotiations.
- Assist the Municipal Clerk in preparation of Council Meeting agendas.