OFFICES AT BOROUGH HALL ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC FOR IN-PERSON DAILY BUSINESS AS OF JANUARY 10, 2021
Employees are still working to meet your needs. If you are unable to get in contact with someone right away, we kindly ask for your patience as we are operating on alternate shifts. Please use the following methods for Borough related business:
- Council Meetings, Planning & Zoning Board Meetings and any other night meetings are not effected and will proceed normally.
- Most business can be accomplished via email and through this website.
- Pre-School Classes at the Recreation Building and Recreation Programs are not effected and will continue to operate.
- Tax and Water & Sewer payments can be made on this website, mailed in or dropped in our drop box in the court lobby.
- Dog License payments can be either mailed in or put in the appropriate drop box in the court lobby. Your license will be mailed to you once it is processed.
- Construction Department paperwork & permits can be dropped off and picked up in the appropriate drop boxes in the court lobby.
- Any correspondence for any department can be dropped in the appropriate drop boxes in the court lobby.
- Any business with the Clerk, Registrar, Office of Vital Statistics, Construction, Tax Assessor, Tax Collector, Zoning or any other department needs to be done via appointment or by calling the main number at 732-892-3434 and following the appropriate prompts or by visiting the Directory on this website. If you have an emergency, the Police Department is open 24 hours a day.
- For a full list of instructions and services by each Department, please click here: Amended-Office-Services-for-January-2021-1 (1)
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding!