Located on the beautiful Manasquan River where the former Point Pleasant Hospital once stood. This facility offers a Pavilion with picnic area and charcoal grills, walking pier, bocce court, large playground, open field area and benches to watch the boats.
Thank you for visiting Riverfront Park.
Please help all enjoy it by abiding by a few simple rules:
- A permit is required to used the pavilion for all groups over 10 people. If your group is smaller then 10 and someone has permitted out the pavilion you will be asked to leave.
- Rotate use of the bocce court and horseshoe pit with everyone who wants to play.
- Be careful with the grills and make sure they are extinguished before leaving.
- No amplified music please.
- Clean up after yourself, and others if necessary.
- Leave this place as good (or better!) than you found it.
- Enjoy this special place and respect the right of others to enjoy it as well.
- Restrooms will automatically unlock and be available between the hours of 7:00am and 8:00pm